Monday, March 12, 2012

God Suddenly Cry


Felt His presence
Oh so beautiful
Saw me crying
Yet He never left
His eyes stared at me
All silence and empty
Suddenly a tear dropped
Landed on my cheek
Felt so cold
And really different
He was crying
Yet again for me

------------------------------

Bind by love

He showed me heaven
Somewhere I want to live
It was truly unbroken
And I felt undeserved
There are many doors to it
But yet only a receiver

He showed me heaven
I saw those kids
I saw Abraham
I saw John the gospel
I saw many people
Yet to know in the Bible

He showed me heaven
He showed me the pillar
The floor was made of Gold
He saved a place for me
He gave a rose to me
He wore me a gown

He showed me heaven
How could I ever forget?


God bless you


WRITTEN BY
Odri

No comments:

Post a Comment