Friday, August 3, 2012

He Never Promise

I was sitting down at the back of the bus as usual listening to songs that just make me grow even thirstier for Him. How I long then I could reach home right away and just come to His presence! One minute is really worth while!

Then, the words of God dawned upon me like there is no other thing. He suddenly told me one special thing that really touched my heart.

"I never promise you that you will not have any ups and downs when you walk with me.
Neither do I tell you that when you have Me you won't suffer anymore.

I never once tell you that when you walk with Me, it will always be a smooth sailing journey.

I never once say that when you do my way there are no obstructions.

But my son and my daughter, I promise that I will be there with you and for you. Through all these backsliding you face. All the rocks that people throw at you and the future. I promise I walk with you and you will not be alone. I wont promise you will suffer but I promise that I will never leave you. You can always count on me and hold my hand.
"

I feel so much even now with these words He said.

I don't know what my future will take me to. What kind of person I will be next time or in five years time. What people think of me now or even later or even last time. I dont know what kind of suffering i must endure.. but i know He will walk by me and thats enough.

It's enough to make me feel safe. After all, He has really really proven me. That He walks with me all the time. He wont let go of my hand and neither will I want to let go of His hand.

Suddenly, it became so clear to me.

A minute, 5 minutes or even an hour with Him alone is so much precious that I dont want to waste. A day with Him is so good that I want it all the time.

Take hold of what He promise! He is a God with power of love. He is sad too when He see things doesn't do His way.

Lamentation 5:19
"You, O Lord, reign forever; Your throne endures from generation to generation."


SHARED BY
LOG

2 comments: